The Outer Banks offers ideal vacation temperatures in the summer season. Outer Banks weather is a combination of bright sunny days tempered by gentle ocean breezes. The area enjoys around 200 sunny days each year, with a year-round average hovering around 70°. Wind is an everyday occurrence on the Outer Banks, and can range from gentle southwest breezes to strong northeast storm winds. Otherwise the weather changes rapidly and can be very unpredictable.
Message Board Topics
Current Radar - Outer Banks, NC, East Coast U.S.
Outer Banks Average Temperatures
Outer Banks Average Ocean / Water Temps
Spring: 55°- 65° | Summer: 70°- 80° | Fall: 60°- 70° | Winter: 40°- 50°
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Stay up to date with OBX daily fishing reports!
- Outer Banks Average Air and Ocean Tempertures
- When is the best time to visit the Outer Banks!
- Weekend Forecast For Nags Head, NC Nags Head, NC 27959 typical weather including averages and record temperatures, 10 day forecast and weekend forecast.
- Weekend Forecast For Corolla, NC Corolla, NC 27927 typical weather including averages and record temperatures, 10 day forecast and weekend forecast.